vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell for now

I can't imagine anyone being more prepared than you, Rick. Have fun, stay focused, stay safe.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Safe travels. I am sure that you will have mant interesting stories when you get back.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Thumbs up Happy Trails!

Hi Rick...

Here's wishing you all the best on your incredible journey. It's a massive undertaking and we're in awe of your tenacity to do this. Good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and know that we''ll be thinking of you often during your journey.

Thumbs up Travel safe my friend..

Have an amazing journey. You have been telling me for years that this was your plan. Now it is a reality. I am so glad it is happening, as it has been your dream. I will follow your blog and wait for your return in the fall. Take care and be careful.
    Happy Trails!

Life passes so many people by while they waiting to live it...so glad my friend you not part of that group. Be mindful of your surroundings as you walk each day, for within them lies the real reason for your hike. My trip changed my life forever.

Wishing you the best!!!