vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's my idea.

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Why limit only for North America?
    Well...I guess I dont really know why...I may change my mind about that...I was just thinking that it would keep it more interesting to keep them in North America...I guess it kinda levels the playing field for people who dont travel international. Also I was thinking that it would be easier for me to contact the winner and mail them their coin if the trackables were in North America, maybe I am off base on this. I am not saying that the trackables cannot be taken out of N. America I am just saying that to qualify the "hop" would need to be in N.A. Who knows...any of it is subject to change while in the rough draft.
    If you are born to hang, you'll never drown.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsouth View Post
    Well...I guess I dont really know why...I may change my mind about that...I was just thinking that it would keep it more interesting to keep them in North America...I guess it kinda levels the playing field for people who dont travel international. Also I was thinking that it would be easier for me to contact the winner and mail them their coin if the trackables were in North America, maybe I am off base on this. I am not saying that the trackables cannot be taken out of N. America I am just saying that to qualify the "hop" would need to be in N.A. Who knows...any of it is subject to change while in the rough draft.
    Why don't you level it also for players who don't travel at all then? :P
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Why don't you level it also for players who don't travel at all then? :P

I dont know how to even respond to that, you sure are an oddball cano.
    If you are born to hang, you'll never drown.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsouth View Post
    I think the initial plan was a good one. Plan something different for international if you wish....perhaps a separate game.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.