vb:literal>

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTroll's Trip Log

I am in Front Royal and did not get no mail from anyone
    Blazing Troll

There's not a lot news up here! I know a lot of us are going to be miss your logs and wonder where you are!! You're about to enter some pretty cool places. Harper's Ferry is amazing, both in history and geology. Don't get too close to Camp David .
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Default Keep on trekking!

Rick, if you get to check geoMaine, we have thoroughly enjoyed your logs and for some of us there's a "tug" to maybe try this ourselves. Don't let one idiot put a negative into what obviously has been a largely positive experience to this point. No matter what we do, there's always somebody that just can't let the rest of us enjoy life. Let us know who this person is and we'll grease up Knife Edge when he/she gets to Maine!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Angry So who is it?

Who is the jerk that has caused Rick to stop posting. I can't believe that someone is that bored that they feel compelled to be so crass. I have known Rick for a long time and have looked forward to hearing about this trip. Get a friggin life will ya!
    Happy Trails!

There is a guest book...I never saw any comments? Where is or was it showing up?
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Angry So who is it?

I talked to Rick tonight and he thinks it's someone from the White Blaze site. Maybe a guy he had trouble with a few years ago.
    Happy Trails!

Sure I missed something here - but I enjoyed reading Rick's posts.........I will never be able to hike the AT but sure enjoyed reading about his adventure. I hope something happens so he can continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I talked to Rick tonight and he thinks it's someone from the White Blaze site. Maybe a guy he had trouble with a few years ago.
    I think it is sad when one a**ho** ruins something for everyone! I have enjoyed reading all of the entries that Rick has made. I hope that the issue passes quickly so that some of us can enjoy the journey once again!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default He'll be back!

He'll most likely start posting again, but will keep the guest book off for now.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    He'll most likely start posting again, but will keep the guest book off for now.
    Ah, maybe that's what I didn't understand - I didn't see a guest book! Should we be all looking to mail something to his next mail call???? Where and by when?

He sounded a bit bummed that nothing was at his mail stop.