vb:literal>

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTroll's Trip Log

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Wow, never thought about sending powder drinks. You would think I would be able to figure that out, but I tend to do things the hard way. Well, drink up and enjoy.
    Sheesh! I bet he'd like some of this!

I just got home and enjoying an ice cold IPA. Has anybody dried this freeze dried stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I bet he'd like some of this!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I just got home and enjoying an ice cold IPA. Has anybody dried this freeze dried stuff?
    Sheesh! Tonight I've got some Moosehead. Great stuff! (What brand of IPA do you have?)

Default Ipa

Brooklyn. Not my favorite but still pretty good even after 4!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Found those powdered drinks he was looking for. That would have been a lot easier the send.

I can see needing some of the powdered beer stuff on the trails, but is it good enough for home consumption?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Found those powdered drinks he was looking for. That would have been a lot easier the send.

I can see needing some of the powdered beer stuff on the trails, but is it good enough for home consumption?
    Sent some of those powdered ones to Iraq when a Step-Grandson was over there a while ago. I can tell you a flat rate priority mail box will hold a LOT of those!

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    Yesterday we gave a ride back to the trail to the first through-hiker we had met this year. He started in Georgia in March , and was heading up the Bigelows the last we saw of him. He plans to finish the whole AT by July 11th. Oh to be young again! Maybe Rick has met him, his trail name is "Almost There" and he is!
    I think I did meet Almost There. I would have to look back through my journal entries to look for his name. It sounds very familiar.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I think I did meet Almost There. I would have to look back through my journal entries to look for his name. It sounds very familiar.
    Sheesh! You didn't tell us if you wanted some of that powdered beer, or not!

Default Holy Crap1

I got some of that powdered drink stuff and tried it.

Very interesting.

Turned the water a strange color and gave it a weird smell.

Drank it and almost choked to death. Then I shrank, turned purple and and my hair fell out.

That has got to be the worst crap I have ever seen. How could anyone drink that stuff?

As soon as I see he's out at the next mail drop I'm sending it all to him. I'm afraid if I through it away the city will get me for dumping toxic sludge.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I got some of that powdered drink stuff and tried it.

Very interesting.

Turned the water a strange color and gave it a weird smell.

Drank it and almost choked to death. Then I shrank, turned purple and and my hair fell out.

That has got to be the worst crap I have ever seen. How could anyone drink that stuff?

As soon as I see he's out at the next mail drop I'm sending it all to him. I'm afraid if I through it away the city will get me for dumping toxic sludge.
    No one said it tasted good.........and we all know you - did you mix it according to directions???? But as long as it's in its original packaging I am sure Rick and others will be safe...........well, maybe...............