vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of hosting a June cache event

wbdent We placed 4 new caches in the area this weekend to give everyone coming to the cache event this Saturday some news ones to find. I will list them once they get approved.
    Blazing Troll

Rick, these caches won't be like Alex's Monster Multiple Nightmare will they?? If they are, I won't have enough in the budget for gas AND food
    I'd sell some of my blood to raise gas money, but the mosquitoes got that too. See ya Saturday.

wbdent No, No these are very easy caches. They are probably too easy. I just got confirmation that one of them has been approved. I got a note from GPSFUN saying that he archived the other three because I need permission from Maine Dept. Inland Fisheries & Wildlife. I don’t know why. I wrote him back explaining more about them and I am hoping that he understands that they are not owned by the Maine Dept. Inland Fisheries & Wildlife. They are on public land. Now it is just a waiting game.
    Blazing Troll

Default Did you say Caesar Salad Cache is now back on line...

Attroll,

The cache "Did you say Caesar Salad?" is back on-line and has a couple TB's in it. I should have kept a couple TB's for trading at your event but we have held them for a couple of weeks now and just wanted to get rid of them.

We are still planning on coming although it may only be for a little while. We have a 40th wedding anniversary to attend over in Jefferson on Damariscotta Lake. So we will either be there in the beginning or in time for the fire works.

Team Teebow

The fireworks will not be to late at night so as we do not bother others around us. We will do them shortly after dusk.
    Blazing Troll

d’76 Guest

What fireworks?????

I thought they where illegal

Are we assuming that there is no law enforcement officers in the GCmaine web site??

Default Eek!

I think they are talking about all the excitement and energy that is evident when a group of cachers gets together!

Congrats Rick and Donna - I see that all 4 of your caches got approved and look forward to seeking them out sometime over the weekend!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Updates added on 15 June 2005
    We have a canopy tent set up just in case of rain. The forecast right now is calling for early morning showers and then the sun coming out. So we should have the sun out before everyone starts showing up. I am crossing my fingers. We placed 4 new caches in the area for everyone to cache that is coming to the event.
    Blazing Troll

We should be there for the morning and early afternoon, then need to head back because my daughter is begging to go to a pool party with her friends.

Default Fireworks...I meant sparklers and snap caps!!!!

Only sparklers and snap caps for me as far as you know

Team Teebow