vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thinking of hosting a June cache event

Can you post a list of what you need. I dont want to bring a duplicate dish.

Made a note on "Slipping into summer" logging L.E.O. the TB. It's a TB that wants to go to the NYC Police Department and get passed around cachers there. Been there once but only one policeman upped a photo.

Bringing a chocolate cake.

Anne
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    What fireworks?????

I thought they where illegal

Are we assuming that there is no law enforcement officers in the GCmaine web site??
    Just me, but I'm retired, sorta

wbdent This is just a little note to let everyone know that we are looking forward to everyone coming tomorrow. I wish the weather would cooperate but it is not looking good. The weather is calling for Overcast with rain showers at times. The temps look tike around 59 to 60. So I would suggest that you bring some type of coat to ward off the chill and maybe a something that may repel rain. We have a large canopy tent set up in the back yard. It is opened up to 20 x 20 feet right now. We could make it 20 x 30 if we really need to. But I think we will be all set with what we got. We will see. I am crossing my fingers. I am really depressed about the weather. We did not purchase a new slip and slide for the kids because of the weather and the temps. It will be too chilly to use it anyways. There is always next year. Everything else is still on for the day. Cameo will be coming with a bunch of travel bug jeeps. We are going to hide some caches for the kids to find. We are hoping that everyone will start showing up between noon and 1 pm. Tink will be up early so if you want to come early you can stop in and visit her. As for me I am sleeping until about 9 or 10. LOL.

wbdent We are still hoping that some will be tenting out and spending the night. We are looking forward to sitting around the fire with good friends and putting on a little light show later.
    Blazing Troll

Hey Rick,
    Looking forward to tomorrow. I just packed my tent (with rain fly) and other stuff (coffee pot and things that go bang ) If things get bad, there's always the back of the Subaru. It looks like off and on showers, nothing bad (I hope). See you there about 3pm

Directions from route 197 fopr those coming from the Bath, Brunswick or Topsham area's.

Blazing Troll