vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmm....

Default Spiriting

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Way to go - but isn't it like a ghost to just spirit past something? Congrats, Ekidokai!
    Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Congrats Mike. Thanks for all that you have done for this hobby.
    I have not payed much attention to my own milestones. This was one I did plan out. The GPS Adventure Maze in Baltimore Maryland. If I get to 1K it probably will be a GRC or LPC.

The best part about the eclectic things I do is watching how big the eyes get and the little screams that come out of big burly cops, firemen, EMT's and other municipal officials. I tell them ghost stories, tails about geocaching, cemetery adventures and things like that all day and then driving down the road my Nuvi goes bing and I have to stop and run off into the bushes to find a cache. Most of the time I can't pry them out of the van after dark, but if I can get them to try it, once is about all I get.

As for ding things for the hobby, I don't really think I have done anything that special. I'm just really glad you all like the hides.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Congrats Mike!

Well done Mike! And kudos to you for the placing the first "power run" series that so many of us enjoyed!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    . . .
    The best part about the eclectic things I do is watching how big the eyes get and the little screams that come out of big burly cops, firemen, EMT's and other municipal officials. . . .
    Well now that's not so hard . . . I mean I cry like a little girl every time I watch Old Yella and I still refuse to watch any Friday the 13th movies.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I'm a little late reading this Mike, but had to say Congratulations to you on a big accomplishment and thank you so much for all you do for the rest of us. I loved doing the SMR series...only wished I had waited till they were all out before doing them.

Congratulations Mike! You were one of the first Geocaching people we met (at Gobler's going away event) and are definitely one of the nicest!

Congrats, Mike. In a sport/hobby filled with oddballs, you're definitely right up at the top of the list.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Again, thank you all so very much. This would be so boring without all of you. I feel so privileged that you have allowed me to participate in this great adventure.

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    Congrats, Mike. In a sport/hobby filled with oddballs, you're definitely right up at the top of the list.
    What do you mean by that?!

Default Congratulations

Way to go Mike! Maybe you'll find one of my caches someday??
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Sure

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    Way to go Mike! Maybe you'll find one of my caches someday??
    As soon as things dry up a bit I'll be up there.