vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm....

Hybrid View

Default Hmmm....

Don't know how we missed this one......Ekidokai has quietly gone past 500 found. Congratulations Mike! So. the question is......how many of these were at night?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Congrats Mike!

Im willing to bet if you counted all the caches that Mike has revisited while introducing people to the sport that he'd be well over 1K. Congrats Mike.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Congratulations on reaching 500! And I agree, I'll bet many of those were at night. I used to read where Gob-ler would use the aid of his cell phone light to assist, but I've never heard of people signing the log by the light of a cigar. Keep on trucking mike, and like Tom Beaudette "We'll leave the light on for ya."

Default Funny

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    Im willing to bet if you counted all the caches that Mike has revisited while introducing people to the sport that he'd be well over 1K. Congrats Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Congratulations on reaching 500! And I agree, I'll bet many of those were at night. I used to read where Gob-ler would use the aid of his cell phone light to assist, but I've never heard of people signing the log by the light of a cigar. Keep on trucking mike, and like Tom Beaudette "We'll leave the light on for ya."
    You guys are too funny.

Come to think about it I have revisited many caches many times. Between the SALT Institute documentary, the radio programs, the paper and the magazines, some caches have had a lot of exposure.

Yes I have signed many by cigar light and set one or two on fire knocking my ash into the cache. Damp logs are not all bad.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Way to go - but isn't it like a ghost to just spirit past something? Congrats, Ekidokai!

Congratulations - I'm so glad one of your 500 (WOW!) finds was one of our caches, even though I did have to watch Kaching Karen "drag you up a mountain" to do it!! LOL! You're certainly one of the good sports that makes geocaching a good sport!

Default Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by 4ccnhikers View Post
    Congratulations - I'm so glad one of your 500 (WOW!) finds was one of our caches, even though I did have to watch Kaching Karen "drag you up a mountain" to do it!! LOL! You're certainly one of the good sports that makes geocaching a good sport!
    I think this was the only one I got to do with the owner. It was a privilege meeting and caching with you. Good sport, I don't know if I'd say that. Stubborn might be more like it.

Default Congratulations

Way to go Mike! Maybe you'll find one of my caches someday??
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Sure

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    Way to go Mike! Maybe you'll find one of my caches someday??
    As soon as things dry up a bit I'll be up there.