vb:literal>

Thread: AVEmery(+Kim)

Smile AVEmery(+Kim)

I was just on here reading up...guess I will twist my own arm and give us a pat on the back as we have found our 800th find just up the street at one of hollora's cache's. Thanks to all for the other great hides as well!

Quote Originally Posted by avemery View Post
    I was just on here reading up...guess I will twist my own arm and give us a pat on the back as we have found our 800th find just up the street at one of hollora's cache's. Thanks to all for the other great hides as well!
    well, now that you've hit 800, it's expected that you hit at least 1000 by the end of the year.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I did a post for you - perhaps you missed it. Happy to see you enjoying the game - rock on and don't fall off that tree!

Slacker . . . . . . I think you must have missed Hollora's post . . . you've got to stop by here more often Andy and catch up on all of the news and other posts that have been written about you . . . I believe Hiram has a rant about law enforcement officers which may involve Kim.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."