vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I got my Oregon 550T today.

Default remote tracking

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Garmin currently has a new beta protype unit that will be out later this Spring, the 750 AP. This is the "auto pilot" version that requires a receiver to be installed in your car and with a download of the AP macro from GSAK, you punch in a cache, hit "drive me" and the Garmin will drive your car for you to the cache! While the intial price tag on this baby is not for the faint of heart ($12,500), this will be helpful because now you won't have to drive and look at your laptop at the same time!
    and this from Delorme...
    Remote Tracking

Here is a close up picture I took with it today. One of my Mother-out-laws cats in the towel drawer.

A picture of one of her other cats. Again I took the picture with the Oregon 550T.

My new cachemobile on the left, my old one on the right. Picture taken with the Oregon 550T

And the Jeeps?????................one is yellow??????

Question Wasn't me!!

Or at least I don't think it was me.
    Happy Trails!

Nope, Father-out-lam and Mother-out-law both have jeeps. They haven't cached for a while but she is Loupa. Hers is the yellow one. When I took her geocaching the first time she decided she wanted a GPSr and a jeep. The next time I saw her she had both. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    To late! Check out my "Rabies" cache up on the Rangley/Stratton road.

And I just found a place today for "Son of Rabies".. one good cache deserves another. Coming soon!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Wink Got a Question!

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    I Ordered it from Amazon and got it from the PO today. I got the GSAK Macro for the Colorado/Oregon and loaded 4,915 caches along with descriptions. Once I had the Macro installed it took a minute or two to load it. I like it already.
    Can you tell me about the macro you got for your Oregon? What does it do? Where did you get it? I have a 400t, is there a macro I should be getting for it? Are you getting tired of all these questions yet?
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    And I just found a place today for "Son of Rabies".. one good cache deserves another. Coming soon!
    Oh now - that is very cool!