vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Anonymous Couple Slides Right by 5,000 Finds

Thumbs up The Anonymous Couple Slides Right by 5,000 Finds

You can't see this on the chart of "Top 50" geocachers in Maine because some people choose to remain anonymous. But when I saw a geocaching couple's log on a cache site that I also logged onto today and it read 5,099 finds I had to speak up. I have followed the snowshoe footsteps of many finds made by Parmachenee (Frank and Charron) and can attest to the fact that not only do they have over 5,000 finds (!) but many of those were difficult. Gob-ler, Mscrep, Parmachenee......5,000 finds. Wow, that's simply awesome. I can only imagine the toast of "liquid refreshments" on that one. Ultimate Congratulations........

One find or ten thousand, you don't get any nicer people. Plus, they're one of only two accounts who have found all 6 of my caches. Of course, it took a bit of persuading to get them to bother with that last one...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Congratulations!

I don't usually chime in on these, but this time I heartily echo all Dan has said. Cache On Frank and Charron!!

Default Congrats

You folks have really kicked it up a notch over the past few years! Did you wear out the snowshoes this winter? Is the new jeep ready to be traded?

Here's to a couple that do them all, and with style and class! Well done, Charron and Frank!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congrats you guys!

Congrats....Here's to many more great memories!
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

To a great couple, someone a member who has towed my granddaughter in her sled and taken some memorable photos, some memorable photos in other places and someone who has shared some fun suds.............congrats! You are a class team - putting out some great ones and doing some amazing caching too! Enjoy 2010 - hope you see that new grandchild soon!

Default 5000 Sheesh!!

How do you ever expect me to catch up. I have enjoyed every hike I was fortunate enough to join you on. You have always been gracious as well as generous to us here on Getchell St. Thanks and congratulations to you both. And don't worry, I'll keep your identity a secret.
    Happy Trails!

Wow, a hearty congratulations.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I must be losing it...I am having having some crazy dejavu. I could have sworn we already did this thread....either way....congrats again....I think...
    If you are born to hang, you'll never drown.