vb:literal>

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To?

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    I've never been a fan of Rick Tyler and George Hale sounds like he's always talking with a bunch of dirt in his mouth.
    George Hale is still around??? I listened to him on I believe it was WABI radio in the mid 70s when I was a kid.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Kev and I have been known to listen to Bob Marley (the comedian) or Joe Perham. Funny Stuff!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    I like that one
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Kev and I have been known to listen to Bob Marley (the comedian) or Joe Perham. Funny Stuff!

AYUH! Wicked funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiyqW...eature=related

I love listening to Gabby LaLa.....Makes me think I could have a career in music!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    Does anyone listen to music while caching?
    I had Hiram and Maniac serrenading me while we went "car shopping" yesterday . . . they were singing "Swing low Sweet Firefighter Jake" and singing some other 1960s vintage songs, just changing the lyrics a bit to add in the words "swing low" and "Firefighterjake" . . . does this count as listening to music?

And then I was singing the Three Best Friends song at another one of the caches. . . .

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...-1612981011415
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default David Arkenstone!

I've been listening to David Arkenstone for years, but he has some great new music out that should be heard. The "Arkenstone Radio" is a great sampler of complete songs.

And going through my archives, I found "Children of Sanchez", by Chuck Mangione. Fantastic!

After a tough, long day of geocaching (OK - 5 hours), we returned to one of our favorite pastimes, sitting on the deck listening to online music.

When one of our favorite groups "Celtic Woman" was played, I thought to check and see where they were perfoming. Sheesh! Looks like they may be in Bangor on July 28.

Guess where WhereRWe? and RULost2? will be on July 28!

(Of course, it's too bad that Haley Westenra was only with Celtic Woman for one season...)
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 05-23-2010 at 06:54 PM.

I like them but kev aint nuts about them....Give me the oldies though that I know all the words to and has a good beat and I am happy camper.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Hubby and I are enjoying some country on TW right now.............