vb:literal>

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To?

Now if I could just find a couple of tickets. Looks like this is already sold out!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Dubord PM'd me that he'd watched the "Celtic Woman" special on PBS, and that I might see him at the concert in Bangor next month. I just wanted to "out" him...
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    Now if I could just find a couple of tickets. Looks like this is already sold out!
    Really? Maybe I should become a scalper . . . only I would sell tickets to gain access to the Central Fire Station roof as I suspect one should be able to see and hear the performance from there . . . I could call them "box row seats" or something like that and charge a premium.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Shotgun, Mapachi, September, Boston, Roger Waters (Pink Floyd), THE WALL

Default Really?

So as a former Captain of Engine 2, can I get a "courtesy seat" on the roof? As long as there isn't a K-12 up there, I promise not to ventilate the place!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Really? Maybe I should become a scalper . . . only I would sell tickets to gain access to the Central Fire Station roof as I suspect one should be able to see and hear the performance from there . . . I could call them "box row seats" or something like that and charge a premium.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I see that a lot of the "discount ticket" sites show "no tickets available". But the official ticket site for the event seems to have good seats available.

I see that a lot of the "discount ticket" sites show "no tickets available". But the official ticket site for the event seems to have good seats available.
    Well, he has no excuse now unless he wants rooftop and Stromblie for supper. LOL

Default Celtic Woman

RULost2? and I really enjoyed the "Celtic Woman" concert in Bangor last night. Very well presented and excellent music.

Typically for RULost2? and me, although we had seats in the "front/center" section, we were in the 2d to last row in the section. Probably with more experience in buying concert tickets, we would have picked better seats for the same price. Sheesh! It's been 30 years since we've been to a concert! LOL!

The venue was great, and I encourage anyone interested in music to check out the upcoming concerts in the "Bangor Waterfront" series.

RULost2? and I really enjoyed the "Celtic Woman" concert in Bangor last night. Very well presented and excellent music.

Typically for RULost2? and me, although we had seats in the "front/center" section, we were in the 2d to last row in the section. Probably with more experience in buying concert tickets, we would have picked better seats for the same price. Sheesh! It's been 30 years since we've been to a concert! LOL!

The venue was great, and I encourage anyone interested in music to check out the upcoming concerts in the "Bangor Waterfront" series.

Thank you for the review. Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time (cept for the seats)!

Default Yes

They did do a good job. However I felt slighted by you. You can ignore a person pretty good.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    They did do a good job. However I felt slighted by you. You can ignore a person pretty good.
    Maybe Bruce didn't recognize you without the make up.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."