vb:literal>

Thread: Some vacation caching

Hybrid View

Default Some vacation caching

Hi, All,

I'm planning on a caching excursion around the Biddeford/Kennebunk area the week of school vacation (specifically 4/20 - no 420 jokes, please). Mostly, I'm aiming for the Star Wars and Space Balls series and a few others along the way.

Anyone interested in joining up?
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Better hurry...Maine Sleddah archived his entire mini stud mill series based on what I felt was an over top and inapproriate log posted by some "wanna be real estate lawyer" type. Not to hijack your thread, but if a landowner shows concern then err on the side of archiving but in this case there were no landowner issues raised, just the opinion of a cacher who apparently doesn't understand that we have a Maine Reviewer who scrutinizes the placements.

I'm headed to that area today.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Please redirect any comments to Dan's post to the Legality and Guidelines vs. what is good for the sport thread and keep this one on the topic of NativeMainer's vacation. I felt Dan's topic was interesting and worthy of it's own discussion.
    Last edited by brdad; 04-10-2010 at 07:48 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Bummer. That little series was on my list of caches to do. Oh, well.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I'd say yes, but as you know, about 99% of the caches in all of York county are my own caches. I will try to have all the disabled caches back up and running by that date for you Kevan! Oh, and you need to hit my hard hides too, not just the park n grabs.... or else I will go find that Hernia TB and return it to you.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NativeMainer View Post
    Hi, All,

I'm planning on a caching excursion around the Biddeford/Kennebunk area the week of school vacation (specifically 4/20 - no 420 jokes, please). Mostly, I'm aiming for the Star Wars and Space Balls series and a few others along the way.

Anyone interested in joining up?
    Did already . . . lots of fun. Definitely go with a friend though . . . makes the day more fun . . . to make it even more fun you can go in costume . . . although Brad kept insisting I take off my Jedi robe and put down the light saber.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Hey, folks, I don't bite. Really.

I would definitely like to take a friend with me to cache, but I seem to have no takers at the moment. If not, I'm fully prepared to do it alone. Maybe I should give out my cell phone number so that people can call me and give me encouragement.

And, yes, it seems like the overwhelming majority of caches I have mapped out to find are Chadd's. Thank you for activating any that are disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Did already . . . lots of fun. Definitely go with a friend though . . . makes the day more fun . . . to make it even more fun you can go in costume . . . although Brad kept insisting I take off my Jedi robe and put down the light saber.

Hmmm... Costume. Now my mind is clicking away at that thought.

I'd like to do that series too. I'm not sure if your ready for a caching expedition with me.

I've been trying to set up some other things.

If I can get the spirits to cooperate. The fire gods to do me a favor. If I use the last bit of power in the ankh of Garminrah to get me out of this hole. And get this rash to go away with ointment.

I'll go with you.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.