vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: user name?

I've had the nickname "RanMan" for quite awhile. My first name is Randy, and one day someone started calling me "Ran". He eventually added "Man" to the end and it stuck....everyone calls me RanMan. It's even on my license plate. And 22 is my favorite number (that's a story for another day).

-RanMan22

I race a stock car and my number because there already was a 24 ended up being 24x so it just stuck as my screen name for everything

What could be more fun than discovering Treasures. Treasures are not limited to caches but new friends, new places, new perspectives and new ways to spend time with my family.

Talking thanks

hey thanks for all the replys and yes smart blonde is 4 sure an oxymoron!!!! but it is fun to pretend and now in my older years I have dirty blonde hair so I get it chemically lightened. yep only my hairdresser knows for sure!!!
    but I can use it for an excuse when I do dumb things. and I love blonde jokes and can tell you the punch lines sometimes before and I haven't even heard the joke before I just live it!!!
    there is a joke about Santa Claus, the Easter bunny and a smart blonde. they all see a $10 bill on the street...
    Which one picks it up? no one as none of these people are REAL!!!
    well enough said
    and I am enjoying this thread I like word games and puns
    geosmiles to all

My online nickname. My daughter and I cache together and we are both lefties.

My name... I am not very thoughtful huh?
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

mine's my name, too. first name and first inital of last name. i wasn't feeling very creative when i came up with it! but it's cool because i like history, especially reading about the 12th century with king henry, queen eleanor of aquitaine and thomas a becket.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Mine is my internet name I use for everything. My name is Steve and I am a pharmacist. (RPH).

Post Team2hunt

We are way too logical. My navigator and I are a team of 2. Thats the first and second parts. We wanted to make " time to hunt ", thats the third part. We're just lazy enough to keep it short. I've even seen where you guys have used T2H, and that's ok. You will even see this in our logs as: T2H signature key chain compass. Thanks to all for the help.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I'd always heard those from Maine were called maniacs. Dictionary definition includes:
    - mania (STRONG INTEREST)
    - mania (MENTAL ILLNESS)

Take your pick but since there are two of us we are just TwoMaineiacs with the E thrown in so no one picks the second definition.

Anne
    TwoMaineiacs / Anne and Joe