vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lock & Lock

Default Lock & Lock

Tonight I stopped at JC Penny in Auburn and noticed they had various Lock & Lock Container Sets on sale for $18.88. The average price online is around $25 Delivered. This seems like a good deal to me. Thought I would pass it on.

Interesting.... I generally buy my Lock n Locks for cheap at Renys. Smallest one is 1.99 and largest is 3.99.

What about cheap ammo cans? That's what I want!

I saw some for $5
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I will have to check out Reny's. I do not get out in that area often, Thanks for the tip. I wish I could find ammo cans for $5. The cheapest that I have found so far are located at GC22660. I think it was $20 for a 20mm can, and $17 for a SAW can. The 50 cal and 30 cal were a bit cheaper

Sources for LocNLocks (or the knock offs) - Ocean State Job Lots, Big Lots, Walmart to name a few. Never discount looking at Marden's either.

As for Ammo cans - I will let others post.

My husband got ammo cans at the Army/Navy Store on lower Main Street in downtown Belfast, but I didn't ask how much they cost because they were my Christmas present! I will find out how much they're charging for them soon - we need to pick some more up anyway.

I saw some lock and locks at the dollor store and they were just one dollor each!!!
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

I have noticed a difference in the real Lock & Lock containers and the Sterilite, and other Lock & Lock type containers. The plastic on the fakes are not as thick or sturdy, the snaps do not lock in place as well, and after a while of caching the tabs will rip off.

We got a medium (maybe 3 cup?) Lock and Lock from target to store our Geocoin collection. It was $4 but had one of those little tabs to let steam out, so it wouldn't be airtight for a cache