vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A fond farewell

Default A fond farewell

BenandTina are leaving us for Florida. Just after the 10th anniversary events they will be gone.

I am happy they are moving on to bigger and better things in their lives. I am saddened to see friends go as I'm sure we all are.

Let me tell you a story or two...

First met this couple at (oddly enough) Gobblers good by event. I like to talk to everybody and I spotted these two youngsters sitting alone, kind of off to one side. I trotted over and introduced myself. We talked a little and they were real nice and had some interesting questions about how to do things. I really enjoyed talking to them and since then they have become a part of our community. Two people that are nicer than than most anywhere. Met up with them a few times on the trails and at events and always enjoyed the poking fun back and forth. They can hold their own.

Really going to miss you two. Good fortunes and grand adventures I wish for you.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Aw shucks, thanks Mike! The FB comments from my caching friends made me thiiiiiis close to tears... and now your post sent me over the edge. We love you all and will miss our caching family immensely.

We will miss you too. Lee has had great fun scrapping and crafting with Tina, And it's been fun watching Ben whimper when he loses at Hand and Foot. Best of luck to you both, and if you come back, you know where we are!
    Last edited by brdad; 04-15-2010 at 01:38 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Moving South.....

....I thought you meant Biddeford....or the deep south, Kittery .

At any rate, as posted on FB, I am happy for you that things are going in the direction you both want. Good luck and safe travels. I just know at some point that y'all will show up for one of Mainiac1957's events or In Eustis.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Good Luck & Happy Trails folks........if you ever need to relocate from Florida I hear Maine is a nice place to consider living...

A sad goodbye and good luck to two amazing people. Beware of Geosnakes in Florida.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

JustPJ66 and I haven't met you so we feel cheated after reading some of the things said here. Good luck in your new ventures. Try not to pick up too deep a southern accent.

Happy for you as I know you were seeking a move. Sad to know you are going. Confident we will meet again. I consider my life to be richer from our acquintence. Couldn't believe you loved coins (other than the Geotype) to the depth my Dad enjoyed them. Helped me relive a lot of memories. Best wishes!

Gee Ben and Tina, that is great news for you, but we will miss seeing you both at the events. Loved your wedding attire at the Aloha event and we enjoyed seeing your coins in Winslow. Have a great time in the sunny south. Keep dropping us a line on this site!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Great news! You certainly have the right wardrobe! I hope you get to find some great caches. Watch out for alligators!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.