vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wondering

Talking Hope to see you Dick.

Send me an email and let me know where you may be showing up. We do need to catch up.
    Happy Trails!

Gob-ler, are you saying that the Oregon has all the various imagery options as Delorme does in their online map database? As of now, I can use my TOPO 8.0 maps layered with USGS Topo maps, Color Aerial Imagery, SAT 10, and USGS SAT data sets, pretty much making it like looking at Google Earth.... I can do the same using my iPhone as well if needed. And when I said "sir", it was a touch of tounge in cheek humor combined with friendly sarcasm. Nothing negative. Kind of like "And what say you, sir?"

How do you like touch screen? I know that my iPhone's touch screen is not as senstive when it is raining, and water is on the screen, and I find it enters the wrong input when I hit keys on the screen.... I have an Otterbox case for the iPhone..... I think a waterproof GPS is more important for rainy conditions, than for caches near water....

And as far as all the key punching to get to info, I don't mind it because it is the unit I started with for Geocaching so I was used to it from the beginning. I dont plan on upgrading to the PN-60 though... Delorme really pissed me off with that one, but I am happy with my 40!

I wish GC.com would come out with a higher level premium membership... that would offer those types of PQs of larger volume. I'd pay $100 a year for that kind of access, and no limit on PQs run in a day. Heck, this rumor about PQs increasing to 1000 soon would be VERY nice!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Heck, this rumor about PQs increasing to 1000 soon would be VERY nice!
    No rumor it will be here very soon!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    No rumor it will be here very soon!!!
    I understand it already is no longer a rumor for Platinum members.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Platinum members?

Default Very Exclusive Level

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Platinum members?
    One Member, BRDAD!

I got Platinum after we talked about it last time. Tat got me in.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

BRDAD, you know you are not supposed to be talking about the "other" levels of membership. After all, they are by invitation only!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Chad, relax, I knew exactly what you were saying.

As for the touch screen, it works very well. On par with or even better than my Blackberry.

As for imaging, I don't think all those different ones are currently available, but the satellite stuff is and maybe one more. If I need any of that stuff I use the phone cause the cell phones actually work they way they are supposed to in PA.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Ok... So how do I get this mythical platinum membership? Who do
    I have to pay off? Seriously.... I am SeriousTool and all ha ha