vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cool Things Found in Caches

I found BEAR FANG marks on one of my cache containers once. That was a little unsettling.

Where the hell is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    I found BEAR FANG marks on one of my cache containers once. That was a little unsettling.

Who signed the log last??? was it before my brother RCWHIT started caching???? or perhaps EKODOKI? LOL

that would be disconcerting to say the least!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

JustPj66, has just been put on the list.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post

WOW am i in the top 10 yet??
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I tried to WARN you!
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Yesterday Justkev and I went out in the rain and snow to go for a ride and ended up getting 28 caches along the way. Along with a wonderful day we got some pretty neat stuff out of the caches.

I was wondering what is the neatest thing you ever found in a cache???
    You write some great logs too, I've really enjoyed reading yours.
    My favorite things to find are pathtags, signature items and things that make me laugh.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    You write some great logs too, I've really enjoyed reading yours.
    My favorite things to find are pathtags, signature items and things that make me laugh.

Thanks we sure are enjoying finding them, and telling you all about what a time we have doing it. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I collect bottle openers I find in caches, those are my favorite things to find.
    I heard you once found a space pen . . . near a cache . . . but then lost it within 15 minutes of finding it.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I don't swap much any more, but some of the cool stuff I've found and swapped for includes some foreign/old currency (I think Dubord was putting them out), $10 FTF prize to Walmart which I gave to my wife (thanks Quilting Mom and Mike), $5 FTF prize to a local ice cream shop, a Game Boy Advance game which I also gave to my wife (thanks Mapachi) and $100 . . . but it was Iraqi money . . . with Saddam Hussein on it . . . and this was after his fall . . . so pretty much worthless . . . but neat none-the-less.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I found a cool fossil in one cache. I kept it and enjoyed it for a year or two and just recently put it in one of my Power Run caches.