vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Their first 500

Default Their first 500

I just noticed via a find that ampmdp just found their first 500. I had the fortune to meet them after Where-r -we's event this past February. I had a great time talking to the three of them for over an hour. I remember that they were borrowing a friends GPS when they started to see if they liked this sport and now I think they are hooked!
    Congratulations guys and now on to the next 500!!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Congrats indeed! Saw your name come across on some of my caches, hope you've enjoyed all 500. 1K cannot be far away!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Let me also say congratulations. Those milestones feel really good, don't they?

Congrats on 500!

Congratulations
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

500 is a nice point to reach. But then, so was #1 for us. Pam and I just aren't in the game for the numbers for ourselves. We're glad to see others reach important milestones though.

Personally, I've found that it's nice to reach milestones on caches that are important for some reason. We reached 100 on one of the Yorktown caches and we were happy it was one of those caches because the series is a nice one and we appreciate the effort dubord207 put into the series. Not that any of the preceeding series didn't hold the same type appeal, they were just there to help us get to 100. Now, we've managed to find #200 on the Route 2 series that Mainac1957 and Quilting Mom and, as I mentioned in the logs, that series is especially nice in my book because of some of the memorials it took us to. As a veteran, it is very heart warming to view the tribute to our fallen brothers and sisters. So, I offer my congratulations on your milestone and hope they were as meaningful as many of our finds have been thus far.

Default Way to go!

500 means you folks are in it for real! By now you know what you like in caches you've found so keep at it and let's see some clever hides by you as well!

You'll be amazed how quick 1000 comes up! Congrats!!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congrats and many more happy trails to follow.

Good job on 500! Hope we get to meet you someday.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

We just found this thread today! Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement! We recently reached our 700th cache, and we're still loving it as much as ever!