vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relay for Life in June

Sorry for the delay in getting this response.....I was actually visiting/evaluating two other Relays in Vermont this past weekend. The AWESOME news is that the Hancock County Relay in Ellsworth...for the first time ever......topped $100,000 !!!!! We were stunned...... Thank you so much, geocachers, for your donations and participation in this year's event. In my next post I'll include a web site to go to where you can see a video of the actual Relay. Watch for Brad and Kathie Wing (Mainiac1957 and Quilting Mom) walking in the survivor/caregiver lap. Be right back.....

OK.....here's where to go to see the video of our Relay For Life held June 4/5

http://www.vimeo.com/12448794

And there is a quick glimpse of hollora and Ralph on the video too in the survivor lap............

And we should mention, there are many of our group who participate in other Relays as well. BRDad and MSTeelee walked in Old Town - eebee walked in Saint John. It doesn't matter which one you join - the cause is the same.

Of Course - we would love to have you join us for Hancock County next year - it is a great one!