vb:literal>

Thread: Personal Milestone # 1

Talking Personal Milestone # 1

Found my first one! The "Crommett Cache" going towards north entrance of Baxter Park. I have several caches loaded in my PN-30 and wasn't looking to find any,I was on a exploring trip up by Surgarloaf MT and just stopped on my way home just to see if I could find it. It took a few minutes to figure out my GPS,it said 1.47 feet to go.I stood still and looked couldn't see any thing,one more step and there it was!!!!I signed the log book and headed home. Martial

Congrats. Now onward and upward.

Congrats! That is perhaps the most important milestone you will ever make - after all, if you don't get the first, you'll never get another!

Good luck on all your future finds!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Way to go! That sure is a great area to find caches!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

You'll always remember your first no matter how many other cachers you find . . . for a long time my first cache was archived . . . but now it's back . . . I think it has the same name, but a new location so I can now find it a second time.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    You'll always remember your first no matter how many other cachers you find . . . for a long time my first cache was archived . . . but now it's back . . . I think it has the same name, but a new location so I can now find it a second time.
    Well apparently my mind is slipping away with age . . . while I do remember the cache and the search for it, I just discovered by reading an article that I apparently wrote and forgot about . . . that the cache does not have the same name . . . but it appears to be close to my first cache's location.

Heck, the way my mind is working I could probably just keep going back to all of the local caches in my area and re-discover them and would get the same thrill of that first find.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

That great that you found your first cache! Hope you have a great time searching for more.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Ha, ha. Your hooked.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.