vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrate 10 Years - Augusta

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    How about lawn darts? I used to have a set around here somewhere. I used to love those things.

OK, I am joking about bringing them but I did have fun with them when I was a kid.
    Hee, hee - I had one too and tried to sell them on Ebay a long time ago - Banned - got booted off! LOL

Why would that happen. Lawn darts are great fun. Or am I missing some innuendo? It's hard telling with you people.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Cannon

Probably not. I do an occassional blast from my home here on 3 Mile Pond. One time I did it a friend of mine who lives on the Albion/China line called to tell me he heard it "loud and clear" so I certainly won't bring it tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Can you fire those things in the city and not get arrested?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Why would that happen. Lawn darts are great fun. Or am I missing some innuendo? It's hard telling with you people.
    I think probably somewhere in the world some kid once took one to the top of the head so they got banned by big brother. The world used to be so dangerous ya know. so many people killed by lawn darts and baby turtles before the gubment put a stop to all those dangerous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    I think probably somewhere in the world some kid once took one to the top of the head so they got banned by big brother. The world used to be so dangerous ya know. so many people killed by lawn darts and baby turtles before the gubment put a stop to all those dangerous thing.
    LT you are right. Folks did get injured and the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) recalled them ages ago. Can't sell recalled items.......

Yeah, I remember a lot of the kids who got hit in the head with them who survived were sent off to the circu .... oh, forget I said that.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Not to mention......

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Yeah, I remember a lot of the kids who got hit in the head with them who survived were sent off to the circu .... oh, forget I said that.
    Not to mention the ones who are now geocaching. I heard there are a couple in the Bangor area but that may be a rumor started by a thread hijacker.

Default Chairs

I went down to check on the pavilion and area that we are holding the event. There is a porta-pottie and tables, as promised, but there are only 6 picnic tables. I recommend bringing your own chairs if you wish to lounge.

I am bringing a barbecue grill.

Looking forward to it.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

It was a fun event Karen and the weather God's cooperated too. Thank you for hosting!