vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Hmmm . . . haven't heard from Laughing Terry for a while

Default RE: Hmmm . . . haven't heard from Laughing Terry for a while

. . .. do you suppose he was here setting a record?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...05693#36805693
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

That's too funny!!!!
    I am still gimping around. Right now I am working on getting a bunch of caches ready. A new Right in Plain Sight, Excalibur, Arachnophobia, Magic School Bus, just to name a few. Getting a plan, building caches.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    That's too funny!!!!
    I am still gimping around. Right now I am working on getting a bunch of caches ready. A new Right in Plain Sight, Excalibur, Arachnophobia, Magic School Bus, just to name a few. Getting a plan, building caches.
    Oh boy . . . I have a love-hate relationship to those JIPS caches . . . I hate it when I can't find 'em and get so frustrated going back time and time again, but when I do make the find I find myself really loving the fact that I've found it . . . and loving the handiwork that goes into these caches.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Thank you,
    Comments like that make it worth all the work I do to make them. The evil part of thinking them up comes natural. LOL

I'm going to start making it a point to search out these infamous caches when I'm in the area.

It was real nice to see the great LT walking/hobbling in at the Waterville event, just after a caching expedition in a kayak finding over 30 I think he said. The doctors and huge boulders can't keep him down.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Saturday we only did 12 or so kayak caches(10 upriver). Sunday I went back and kayaked over 16 miles in around 9 hours doing 39 kayak caches. My kayak has new scars now. I find rocks where ever I go. LOL

Default Good to see ya, Terry

Yes, it was good to see an old familiar face.....not yours..... SheWolf! Just kidding - I'm sorry to see that there still remains quite a bit of collateral damage to the foot. Isn't it amazing that life changes in the blink of an eye? But keep at it, day by day, and hopefully you'll get there. I'm sure once you get to placing caches again you'll feel like you're healing. Getting back, it appears that SheWolf and I went to different schools together! Many mutual friends....

Default Water Temps

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    Saturday we only did 12 or so kayak caches(10 upriver). Sunday I went back and kayaked over 16 miles in around 9 hours doing 39 kayak caches. My kayak has new scars now. I find rocks where ever I go. LOL
    We're thinking we'll do a maiden voyage launch on our kayaks tomorrow or Thursday. Wife is a tad concerned about the water temp. I keep telling her that's why we're using the kayaks, so we're not in the water.

May have to give an LT Kayak Cache a run on Flying Pond.