vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RE: Nanos

LOL, I used to buy the blinkies by the case. 35 cents each in a case of 100 dozen or so. I had a bunch left over so I painted them black, put them in little zip lock bags, and was dropping them in caches.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    LOL, I used to buy the blinkies by the case. 35 cents each in a case of 100 dozen or so. I had a bunch left over so I painted them black, put them in little zip lock bags, and was dropping them in caches.
    OK, so now all I have to do is start searching Laughing Terry's caches for blinkies . . . that should go over well when the police come across me and I tell them that I'm looking for blinkies at a boat landing. They'll blue paper me for sure.

On the flip side . . . thank you to Hollora who is lending me a nano until I can get one of my own.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Nano's are bad.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Nano's are bad.
    Not always . . . just nanos in the woods . . . there is a time and place for nanos . . . and in this case I needed a nano.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

$9 for a nano??? Oh my, that is, indeed, VERY pricey......

Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

All set . . . I've got 5 for less than $8 (includes shipping) . . . one of which will go back to Hollora who loaned me one.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    All set . . . I've got 5 for less than $8 (includes shipping) . . . one of which will go back to Hollora who loaned me one.
    Maybe I'll have Andy sell the rest at his geocache store since he seemed to have no micros or nanos in stock.

I'm tempted to start trading ammo boxes for nanos, if it will get the nanos off the street!

Actually, everyone will be shocked hearing this from me, I think micros are much more misused than nanos.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

The only time and place for nanos

1. The time, just after one is placed is when you stuff the hiders body into it.

2. The place, at the bottom of the lake.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.