vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I wonder wonder who?

I'm afraid I'll have to wait until after the yard sale to go find these great sounding caches right in my back yard. Once the yard sale and the Relay for Life are done...look out I plan on going on a all out caching run.

I have cached with several different people and I realized that some people want the long hikes, some people want scenic areas, some people want challenging finds, and some people want easy caches. I like the hikes sometimes but I find myself looking for areas where I can do a few caches to get more bang for my buck. (gas wise that is).

Out where I am placing caches I want to place some hiking caches, a night cache, and maybe a new Deathwish cache. I will be looking for a spot for my "Liar Liar Pants on Fire" puzzle cache too.

I can't believe nobody went to do "Wine & Whoopie" or "Excalibur" today. That's OK, tomorrow there will be another 6 caches published.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    I have cached with several different people and I realized that some people want the long hikes, some people want scenic areas, some people want challenging finds, and some people want easy caches. I like the hikes sometimes but I find myself looking for areas where I can do a few caches to get more bang for my buck. (gas wise that is).

Out where I am placing caches I want to place some hiking caches, a night cache, and maybe a new Deathwish cache. I will be looking for a spot for my "Liar Liar Pants on Fire" puzzle cache too.

I can't believe nobody went to do "Wine & Whoopie" or "Excalibur" today. That's OK, tomorrow there will be another 6 caches published.
    If these were closer to my world or I did not work for a living or did not have to watch the boy play ball I would run for them. I will have to plan a trip up when they are all published. I enjoy your hides to much to pass them by!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

I bet watching the boy play ball is better than caching any day.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

If kevin wasnt working we would be getting some of them ...not to far from us. But one is close to his supervisors house....wouldnt look good if he called in sick and got caught caching LOL
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    If kevin wasnt working we would be getting some of them ...not to far from us. But one is close to his supervisors house....wouldnt look good if he called in sick and got caught caching LOL
    You guys really surprise me.

Shouldn't the supervisor be at work too? Seems like a catch twenty two, if they both meet out in front of his house.

This is supposed to be a stealthy sport. We "hide" the caches. We don't put up signs with arrows and the such. I'm not going to go off on a rant here, but there is a reason these caches go missing.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

His supervisor and he have different days off......retail.....and if he calls in sick he is supposed to be sick not wondering around LOL
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post

When you say "tomorrow there will be another 6 caches published", how do you know that they will be published on such and such day? If you do know that, then you must have some sort of preference with MainePublisher (who ever he is, too bad I have no clue WHO he/she is...) because lately, MainePublisher has been ignoring my caches that I have on the review queue and all together ignoring my emails regarding them.... I have been waiting well over a week on two of them, and for responses to emails regarding certain issues he had with others. So what I am trying to say is, how can you predict when a cache is going to be published, let alone six of them, unless MainePublisher gives preference to certain cachers and pushes other's to the bottom of the queue again and again....Hmmmm I wonder....

On weekdays if I list them in the morning they are normally published the next morning. I have only had to wait more than one day for a cache to be published once or twice.

Well, except for when I put verbotten information in the listing or put it too close to one of my other caches. LOL

WONDER NO MORE......At least on wine and whoppie!