vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I wonder wonder who?

oh and for GC1596J will you come and help me find it like you did Dubord? LOL
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

We just got our power back on at our house so have yet to post our logs for the day but had a wonderful time out on your run today LT!! We didn't do them all because it was a sorta long day for my mom who we brought with us but we managed to snag the last FTF (or we think it was the last) and managed to work it so that FTF was cache #300 for us! Just to make it all that more special. We left many out there undone for another day. Had a wonderful time today. Thanks for placing all these for us to find. Logs will be along soon. Wonderful bunch of caches.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I appreciate all the logs. Knowing people have fun on my caches is the reason I place them. I'm glad you guys had a good time.