vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Satellites!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Dan it takes a fool to appreciate a fool and I am the SeriousFOOL so I should be able to seriously evaluate your series ;-) Is there
    a Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo tribute? That's my old
    College era car... Where are the Jeep tributes??

We thought you had those covered!

Why don't you archive them all and bring them up here to re-publish them along with the power run! There's still room!

Default Jeep Tributes

I put out one for the Jeep Grand Wagoner, basically a flatlander's jeep if you ask me. It did carry some cargo and once I did hook it up rear bumper to rear bumper with a Dodge Power Wagon that supposedly had posi-track. The jeep's 360 pulled the entire rear chassis off the Dodge. I dragged it down the road another half mile just because.

There's a Nissan 300, a car I owned for 19 years. I never owned the twin turbo version but did drive one in Conn. at Paul Newman's track. If I'd have had one I wouldn't be posting this as I'd have been dead a long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Dan it takes a fool to appreciate a fool and I am the SeriousFOOL so I should be able to seriously evaluate your series ;-) Is there
    a Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo tribute? That's my old
    College era car... Where are the Jeep tributes??
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I put out one for the Jeep Grand Wagoner, basically a flatlander's jeep if you ask me.
    Among other cars, I've owned an Isuzu Trooper, a GMC Jimmy, and 2 Ford Explorers. We rented both a Ford Escape and a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited when we were in Hawaii last fall. I liked the 1997 Ford Explorer the best.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I put out one for the Jeep Grand Wagoner, basically a flatlander's jeep if you ask me. It did carry some cargo and once I did hook it up rear bumper to rear bumper with a Dodge Power Wagon that supposedly had posi-track. The jeep's 360 pulled the entire rear chassis off the Dodge. I dragged it down the road another half mile just because.

There's a Nissan 300, a car I owned for 19 years. I never owned the twin turbo version but did drive one in Conn. at Paul Newman's track. If I'd have had one I wouldn't be posting this as I'd have been dead a long time ago!
    I did notice the Wagoneer cache.

I ran my 300z TT at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah back when I lived in Seattle.... wow.... only problem is the gov on the engine cuts it off at 155.... the same issue came up when I raced against a C5 vette up I-15 from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City one time.... in the mountains and the canyons that I-15 follows in that one corner of Arizona was where I was able to out do him with the manuevers that I could do and he couldn't but on the flat out straight aways he had the edge. We would pass Utah State Troopers sitting in the median and see them start to pull out and try to get up speed to come after us but never saw any sign of them in the end. They couldn't get us....

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    We thought you had those covered!

Why don't you archive them all and bring them up here to re-publish them along with the power run! There's still room!
    Because I am having a small issue with getting my new caches published. The reviewer is taking his time, or refusing to publish most of my new caches.... I have ten that have been waiting between 3 days and three weeks now.

Here we go again......
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Here we go again......
    Sheesh! Georgia? What the heck are you doing in Georgia??

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Georgia? What the heck are you doing in Georgia??
    Where you been anyway. I told everyone that I was moving because of a job transfer. Am liviing in Gainesville GA just a few miles from where Rick started his journey. In fact I am hiking up to Amicalola Falls this coming weekend where Rick first started his trek in April.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

You'd better hurry if you're gonna catch up with him!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."