vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle TB Magnets.... shipped without activation codes?

Default Vehicle TB Magnets.... shipped without activation codes?

I just received two Vehicle TB Magnets from Groundspeak in the mail. One for my Jeep and the other for my daily driver, Ford Focus.... surprise surprise.... no activation codes. Anyone else have this issue?

[QUOTE=CARoperPhotography;65837One for my Jeep and the other for my daily driver, Ford Focus...[/QUOTE]

Off topic, but...

Where did you get your Ford Focus? My son swears by Westbrook Ford. He ordered a Ford Focus from Westbrook Ford online when he was in Spain. He left Spain, flew into Portland, they picked him up at the airport and drove him to the dealership, and he left in his new car. Fantastic! And 0% financing for 6 years.

He's now driving it around Oahu.. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    I just received two Vehicle TB Magnets from Groundspeak in the mail. One for my Jeep and the other for my daily driver, Ford Focus.... surprise surprise.... no activation codes. Anyone else have this issue?
    I've had that trouble with coins before, but not with TB tags. Is there a number to call? or maybe try contacting their store... Or did ya try activating without, maybe there's something diff with the decal tags...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Off topic, but...

Where did you get your Ford Focus? My son swears by Westbrook Ford. He ordered a Ford Focus from Westbrook Ford online when he was in Spain. He left Spain, flew into Portland, they picked him up at the airport and drove him to the dealership, and he left in his new car. Fantastic! And 0% financing for 6 years.

How did he get to Oahu with a car?
    Moo

Off topic, but...

Arundle Ford down here in my neck of the woods. It's an older two door 2006 but great mileage and hardly any service needs ( I don't off road it at all like I do the Jeep obviously... ha ha) make it great for zipping up and down the Turnpike for work six days a week

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I've had that trouble with coins before, but not with TB tags. Is there a number to call? or maybe try contacting their store... Or did ya try activating without, maybe there's something diff with the decal tags...
    Emailed Grounspeak this afternoon and I just got a reply with the codes... thank god they are three hours behind us for time zones!

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    gotta drive really fast so it skips across the water... my jeep used to have that capability...

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Emailed Grounspeak this afternoon and I just got a reply with the codes... thank god they are three hours behind us for time zones!
    you should've tried to get a free TB out of them for causing emotional distress

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    He's in the US Navy. The US Government shipped it - as it does for the vehicles for all US Military members. (GO ARMY!)

He's in the US Navy. The US Government shipped it - as it does for the vehicles for all US Military members. (GO ARMY!)
    My taxes well spent
    Moo