vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Lightweight Trackables - Camp Theme

Default New Lightweight Trackables - Camp Theme

Last year, sitting at the campfire around the Tread Lightly Event I had an idea. We see and use so many things camping. Wouldn't some of these icons make cute trackables? So, I contacted a coin company and the rest is history ~ as there is no art in me.

The idea was for this to not be an expensive coin, rather, something light weight and affordable. These aren't as inexpensive as some but definitely not as expensive as most coins.

Meet - Blaze and Trekker here. You can order there too. They already have a long list of other "possibilities" for this series.

I was given a few for my idea. There will be at least 1 of each donated as prizes to this year's Tread Lightly and you may see a couple others donated too.

Thanks for looking!

Very creative idea Hollara. They look great!
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Very nice!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

I won one of these at the last breakfast event, they are a neat idea. Thanks Lois for finding a way to step the game up another notch.

Here's a question - could they produce some Geocaching Maine tags and would there be any interest?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I won one of these at the last breakfast event, they are a neat idea. Thanks Lois for finding a way to step the game up another notch.

Here's a question - could they produce some Geocaching Maine tags and would there be any interest?
    I am interested.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

I'm not interested. They ae cool.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Do they have ICONs for GC.COM?

Where the hell is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    Do they have ICONs for GC.COM?
    Good question - I am not sure if they got custom icons but I will check for you.

Their website says they have a unique icon. All their other ones have had their own icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine Family View Post
    Their website says they have a unique icon. All their other ones have had their own icon.
    Hi MF and thank you! I am hoping Emma will send me a JPG of the icon. The obvious was to check the website. LOL Good to hear from MF!