vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Thorndike ATV Trails are open

Default RE: Thorndike ATV Trails are open

Why do I mention the fact that the trails are open . . . well namely because the Troy Trail System is also open . . . or so I have been told -- and for folks with ATVs there are several caches you can access right on the ATV trail if you like . . .

Unfortunately, these are ATV/Snowmobile trails only . . . no 4WD vehicles . . . well you can get in part way on some trails which are old town roads, but some other trails are strictly ATV/sleds only.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Why do I mention the fact that the trails are open . . . well namely because the Troy Trail System is also open . . . or so I have been told -- and for folks with ATVs there are several caches you can access right on the ATV trail if you like . . .

Unfortunately, these are ATV/Snowmobile trails only . . . no 4WD vehicles . . . well you can get in part way on some trails which are old town roads, but some other trails are strictly ATV/sleds only.
    Ah - sounds like fun.........hubby loves his Gator............I myself would have preferred something a bit different. Oh well, a gal can dream!