vb:literal>

Thread: circuit city

Default circuit city

I continually receive emails from Circuitcity.com but I thought they went bankrupt or something and they were no longer around. Sometimes the deals seem pretty good but I hesitate to consider them for fear it is just a smammer out to get my personal info. Anyone know what the real deal is with Circuit city?

Another company bought the name after Circuit City failed. I'd be cautious dealing with them until they're out there for a while and can prove themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    Another company bought the name after Circuit City failed. I'd be cautious dealing with them until they're out there for a while and can prove themselves.
    Sheesh! Best Buy always was better and will always be better than Circuit City.

(Although you usually can't beat eBay! LOL!)

About Circuit City
    <DIV class=copy>Circuit City is a proud brand that America has grown to count on over the years to provide many products which help people enjoy their lives. With a history dating back to 1949, the Circuit City brand lives on as a member of the Systemax group of companies effective May 19, 2009.

CircuitCity.com is all-new and ready to serve you with a wider selection of products than previously offered in Circuit City stores or online . You’ll find an expanded selection of consumer electronics, desktops, notebooks, netbooks, and all the accessories to go with them. We have a HUGE selection of HDTVs, DVD and Blu-Ray players, DVRs, Home Theater Systems, GPS Players, Digital Cameras, Hi-Def Camcorders, Digital Picture Frames and so much more! Plus, we have a greatly expanded selection of computer components, like computer cases, motherboards, memory and processors – all the things to upgrade your current system, or build your own.

On the new CircuitCity.com, you’ll also find extremely affordable deals you won’t find anywhere else. In addition to our incredibly low prices, CircuitCity.com offers world-class online content designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge you need to make informed buying decisions. Our site features hundreds of professionally produced videos, close-up photographs of each item, product reviews by customers, and countless educational articles written by experts in the computer & electronics industry. CircuitCity.com also features product manuals, spec sheets, brochures and other informational materials to enrich your shopping experience. When you visit CircuitCity.com, you’ll find all the resources you need to shop smart and to shop with confidence.

You can expect fast shipping times from our centrally located warehouse – we expect that more than 90% of our orders will be shipped from our warehouse the same day you place your order (orders placed before 8PM EST). Our goal is your 100% satisfaction!

We have a dedicated call center you can reach at
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.