vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clynk

Default Clynk

How do you like CLYNK the new botle return in Hannaford? How do you like to give up your personal information in order to return bottles? How do you like to pay for their branded plastic bags in order to return bottles?
    Moo

I had never heard of it since for the past few years we have been donating all our bottles to a friend who donates them to breast cancer research.

I would not care to give my information to return bottles. I understand in tough times businesses need the best information for maximum payback, but I choose not to participate if possible. I very rarely go to Shaws for that reason as well.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Interesting info - we recycle through independent bottle return places.

How would you like to work without missing a day in 27 years for Hannaford and then one night tell the night crew chief you didn't feel well and was going home and he said I couldn't? After telling him F*** Y**, I was fired.

I've signed up for Clynk but haven't used it yet. I usually use the local independent redemption center, mainly because they collect Coca-Cola brand caps for me and I enter the codes on My Coke Rewards.

And giving up "personal information" doesn't bother me at all. I'm an open book. Nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    And giving up "personal information" doesn't bother me at all. I'm an open book. Nothing to hide.
    Beleive him! Don't look at the pictures on his myspace page!! Ack!!!!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I enter the codes on My Coke Rewards.
    Isn't it cheaper just to buy stuff you need, instead of entering codes to buy some useless junk? I used to have MCR account, first they stopped accepting old long codes, so I had to throw away hundreds of codes I had, then they expired my points, I don't have an account with them any more
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Isn't it cheaper just to buy stuff you need, instead of entering codes to buy some useless junk? I used to have MCR account, first they stopped accepting old long codes, so I had to throw away hundreds of codes I had, then they expired my points, I don't have an account with them any more
    We use the Coke Rewards to buy more diet Coke. I buy the caps from the redemption center for 5 cents each. Each code results in 3 points, and 30 points get you a coupon for a free 20oz Coke product. So it costs me 50 cents for a soda, vs $1.29 - $1.49.

And we redeem Coke Rewards points for points at PriorityClub.com, the rewards site for IChoice (Holiday Inn) hotels. Using Coke Rewards points this way, we've gotten hotel rooms for as little as $28 a night (Or recent stay at the Crowne Plaza in Moncton, NB was paid for at this price).

And as for the time required to log the codes, Sheesh! I'm retired and I have 3 computers in the room with me. I have to keep them all busy! (And you can only redeem 40 caps per week - that's 80 for me and RULost2?) LOL!

They must think you drink ALOT of coke!!!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

I buy the caps from the redemption center for 5 cents each
    LOL,
    I can sell you mine just for 4.99c each, I have hundreds of them
    Moo