vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another new Garmin

Quote Originally Posted by rcwhit View Post
    PLEASE don't go get the Oregon 450, because if you do that, I'll have to go get the Oregon 550t just to stay ahead of my little sister and her husband. Do you want to be responsible for starting a GPSr war???

YES!! LOL Isnt that what little sisters are for?
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Default War?

PLEASE don't go get the Oregon 450, because if you do that, I'll have to go get the Oregon 550t just to stay ahead of my little sister and her husband. Do you want to be responsible for starting a GPSr war???
    What you have now is better than your little sister's. What I have has no bearing what so ever on what you have. We do not compete in anything. There is no reason to use me as the excuse you need to go buy a 550.

Oh, and by the way, Bob, we're leaving in a few minutes to head to Freeport to buy a 450......neener, neener, neener

Unhappy And so it begins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    Oh, and by the way, Bob, we're leaving in a few minutes to head to Freeport to buy a 450......neener, neener, neener
    Of course you realize this means war!!!!
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Default 400 vs 450

Of course you realize this means war!!!!
    Actually, if you compare the two units you may be surprised. I got the 450, not the 450T. If you have the 400T, which I believe you have, then you might think twice when comparing the two. I think about the only improvement over the 400 is that I can have more caches and/or waypoints loaded. If I had purchased the 450T, you might have had a valid complaint that mine was better than yours. As it stands, I think we're just about equal.

Talking Nope!

Sorry Kev, I have the 450 as well. Therefore it's better I'm sure. Better than what you ask? Well everything of course. They are all good if they find caches, right!
    Happy Trails!

Default 450

Can you bring that to the Relay today. I'd like to see that! Am I getting a chance to ride in the orange jeep again this year? And what the heck were you doing up at 3:23 AM...talking to Eikodokai? See you this afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Sorry Kev, I have the 450 as well. Therefore it's better I'm sure. Better than what you ask? Well everything of course. They are all good if they find caches, right!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    If I had purchased the 450T, you might have had a valid complaint that mine was better than yours. As it stands, I think we're just about equal.
    In a war you are never equal, you have to be BETTER!!!
    By the way, can I borrow $500 so I can to go buy a 550t?
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.

Default Well!!!

Well kev . . . Have you got it yet, have you broke it in yet, have you broke it yet, can we borrow it yet! :d

In a war you are never equal, you have to be BETTER!!!
    By the way, can I borrow $500 so I can to go buy a 550t?

Sure ya can Bob, but it will have to wait for a year or two till we get Kevins paid off.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Glad I'm still using a topo map and compass.....helps to keep my numbers down.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.