vb:literal>

Thread: New gc.com changes

Default New gc.com changes

Some new updates today including being able to hold a trackables collection, where you can hold onto travel bugs that are not in circulation, and a facebook 'like" button on cache pages. woohoo.

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...owtopic=251299
    Last edited by brdad; 06-03-2010 at 11:02 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Wow - thanks for posting BRDad - those are some significant changes ~ as far as trackables owned.

Can't get the Like on Facebook feature to work....

Default Nor I

Quote Originally Posted by CARoperPhotography View Post
    Can't get the Like on Facebook feature to work....
    I got it to let me "log in" to Facebook but that's as far as I got. It never posted to my FB page.

The Pop Up window that opened kept opening and then closing and then opening over and over again until I was finally able to close the window just as it opened. I was unable to get anywhere past there....

Great all the languages I keep getting with TB logs, except Canadian. I get a lot of those and can't read them.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

it looks to me that gc.com didn't think about facebook needing a premium account in order to access the cache data. So if you are not already logged into facebook or you are trying to like a cache that is not viewable without logging in i.e. archived and premium only, it will not work yet.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Some new updates today including being able to hold a trackables collection, where you can hold onto travel bugs that are not in circulation, and a facebook 'like" button on cache pages. woohoo.

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...owtopic=251299
    Do I need a special platinum hydrogen chromium account to read the post? Because so far not even a single link to groundspeak forum you posted worked.
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    Do I need a special platinum hydrogen chromium account to read the post? Because so far not even a single link to groundspeak forum you posted worked.
    It works for me, but the forum software is truncating the link, so try this link...

or cut and paste this:

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?s=&showtopic=251299

or go to gc.com forums and look at the top for release notes
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!