vb:literal>

Thread: I've been robbed!!!!!!

Default I've been robbed!!!!!!

A couple days ago I went out and got a FTF. It was way off but I found it. Then it was 130 ft from another cache. Today I see that it is gone, not archived but gone. I was robbed of a smiley and a FTF. LOL

Some days it just doesn't pay to chase a FTF. Today though Tandemstoker and I grabbed the FTF at Punchbowl Treasure. At one point I had a seal about 6 feet from my kayak. Yes I got pictures and put them in the log.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    A couple days ago I went out and got a FTF. It was way off but I found it. Then it was 130 ft from another cache. Today I see that it is gone, not archived but gone. I was robbed of a smiley and a FTF. LOL

Some days it just doesn't pay to chase a FTF. Today though Tandemstoker and I grabbed the FTF at Punchbowl Treasure. At one point I had a seal about 6 feet from my kayak. Yes I got pictures and put them in the log.
    HOLY COW! you got seals put them in a bag and punched them into a bowl and took pictures of them just for a FTF! you're sick!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

We were thinking about grabbing that one when it came out but my work schedule interfered. Any idea what happened?

When Marcipanek and I canoed two miles out into Casco Bay in mid December for an FTF on Basket Cache (on Basket Island) we had seals bobbing up and down all around us just feet from our canoe. Probably were hoping to see two stupid grown men capsize in the winter....

Moo

I hope the cops can do something about the robber in the picture. He does look a bit fishy.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

I found out I did save my log in GSAK so I have an "Only To Find". LOL