Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: GC not liking this

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,543

    Default GC not liking this

    Something I'm just noticing. I can not click on the maps on the cache page anymore and look around.

    Not liking this at all.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, ME
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Not sure what you mean?? I can click on both the view map link and the map on the right of that and it works for me. Am I not understanding you correctly??
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Belgrade, Maine
    Posts
    953

    Default Thought to ponder

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    Not sure what you mean?? I can click on both the view map link and the map on the right of that and it works for me. Am I not understanding you correctly??
    I'm thinking the day anyone understands Ekidokai correctly is the day time will stand still and rivers will flow backwards.

    Anyone else have any thoughts on that subject?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,061

    Default

    The map at the very top right you cannot "look around". You have to scroll down to the other map.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Biddeford, Maine
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Hmmm... I didn't know you could do that. I usually go right to the Google Maps selection.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Perhaps he had the same problem I had yesterday - for a while google maps would not open on gc.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Biddeford, Maine
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Perhaps he had the same problem I had yesterday - for a while google maps would not open on gc.com

    Ah, I see what you mean. I was at work all day yesterday (Sunday) so I didn't know there was a problem.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    [x, y, z, t]
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    The map at the very top right you cannot "look around". You have to scroll down to the other map.
    The other map is static too.
    But you have facebook like button
    Moo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    The other map is static too.
    But you have facebook like button
    I guess I meant you could click on the lower map and it would open an active map. Perhaps it didn't work that way before? I use GSAK so much I don't know what's going on with the cache pages half the time.

    I usually use the google maps macro or the split screen map in GSAK, either one is faster than gc.com for me. Your mileage may vary. Some assembly required. Applicable taxes not included.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    [x, y, z, t]
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I guess I meant you could click on the lower map and it would open an active map. Perhaps it didn't work that way before? .
    It was a flash google map, you could zoom and pan and check satellite view without leaving the page.
    Moo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •