vb:literal>

Thread: Memory Issues

Hybrid View

Smile Memory Issues

The following is a direct quote from a cache listing. I will not name the cache hider, you're on your own trying to find it. Maybe this cache hider has one of the dreaded "old age" maladies.......??

"I feel foolish saying this but, I placed this cache about a year ago and forgot about it."

Can anyone (or maybe everyone) say, "OOopsie!"

Or, is there anyone out there with an excess of Ghinko Biloba they can share with this hider.

Talking I know, I know

I know that he has been crazy busy for the last year, and has every right to have put caching on the back burner. The cause is one that is very near and dear to me. It's still funny as hell though....
    Happy Trails!

Default All in Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I know that he has been crazy busy for the last year, and has every right to have put caching on the back burner. The cause is one that is very near and dear to me. It's still funny as hell though....
    Yep, I thought it was funny too. That's why I posted it the way I did.

I can understand things getting in the way of those things we do for fun. Having to have a job interferes tremendously with our caching time.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Oh my - I never looked at that publication as it was a bit far and figured I would get it "latah".......it's ok, a hide is a hide and publish when you want - at least the placement date wasn't a year ago so you had to dig to find it. TFTC - and we will get this cache vitamins or something...........

Keep on caching and doing good things my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    Yep, I thought it was funny too. That's why I posted it the way I did.

I can understand things getting in the way of those things we do for fun. Having to have a job interferes tremendously with our caching time.

With the number of caches out - still putting them out - amazing unto itself..............what a cacher. Thanks for sure.........

Oh my - I never looked at that publication as it was a bit far and figured I would get it "latah".......it's ok, a hide is a hide and publish when you want - at least the placement date wasn't a year ago so you had to dig to find it. TFTC - and we will get this cache vitamins or something...........

Keep on caching and doing good things my friend!

opps meant to say get the cacher vitamins!