vb:literal>

Thread: Gimpin' along.....

Default Gimpin' along.....

That merry man of mirth, that krazy kayaking fool, that gimping guy, that Subaru survivor, that "Right in Plain Sight" crutches cacher, our own Laughing Terry has surpassed 2000 caches! Congrats LT!
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Congrats to you!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

That is a big milestone. Way to go!
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Default Well Done!

2000 is a big number for such a little guy! We all would be remiss if we fail to acknowledge the huge contribution Terry has made with all of his fun-filled and often very challenging caches. With the effort you put into your hides it's amazing you have any time to look for those the rest of us put out!

Now about the cache at the 2 cent bridge.........
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congratulations LT! I have had some fun chasing down your hides and I have not had some fun sitting in front of the computer trying to figure out those g@%da& puzzles!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Congratulations LT! I have had some fun chasing down your hides and I have not had some fun sitting in front of the computer trying to figure out those g@%da& puzzles!
    Thanks to everyone and I am sure you will be happy to know I am working a couple new puzzle caches. It's OK though, one you can solve at the site.

Oh! and the 2 cent bridge cache is back and better than ever. LOL

Gotta love the 2Cent bridge cache . . . that and I loved the Plain Sight cache at the boat launch.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default LT Caches

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Gotta love the 2Cent bridge cache . . . that and I loved the Plain Sight cache at the boat launch.
    We haven't gone after the 2Cent bridge yet but the plain sight cache at the boat launch had us. Crafty Terry intentionally took the picture from the angle he had on purpose, strictly to mislead. He's like that, don't cha know?

Those in plain sight caches have always been some of my favorites...keep up the good work...congratulations on 2000.