vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serious Tool's (CARoperPhotography) Latest Controversy

Woot! Woot! Congrats my friend.

Congratulations

A house is not a home without a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    ....uh, no signed log, no find. Correct? Congrats on 1K!
    Chadd has that covered. Since he owns the road and all the signs via way of his taxes, he took the liberty of putting his mark on the sign.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toolsign.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	497  
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Woo-hoo! Congrats, Chadd.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Default Well done Dave!!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Chadd has that covered. Since he owns the road and all the signs via way of his taxes, he took the liberty of putting his mark on the sign.
    Imagine Chadd's signature right next to Obama's! Who would have guessed it! Maybe he is a Democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by lexmano View Post
    Imagine Chadd's signature right next to Obama's! Who would have guessed it! Maybe he is a Democrat?
    That selection was quite coincidental. Just think of the differences between them, one is still wet behind the ears, arrogant, thinks he is above the law, thinks he knows it all, can rattle on for hours and still say nothing meaningful, and thinks his way is the only way. The other one is..... ummm.....
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    That selection was quite coincidental. Just think of the differences between them, one is still wet behind the ears, arrogant, thinks he is above the law, thinks he knows it all, can rattle on for hours and still say nothing meaningful, and thinks his way is the only way. The other one is..... ummm.....
    Sheesh! NO POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS! Talk about feeding the trolls... (Brdad - be prepared to edit this thread! LOL!)

The only difference I can see is one has a better tan.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Wow! I was not even aware of Lexmano's post here regarding my "mile-stone", until he called me today and said that he was surprised that I had refrained from commenting on the most recent controversy regarding me on the forum! I haven't even been on the forum in several days because of various other things in my life outside of Geocaching!

Needless to say, thank you all very much for your kind, witty, and sarcastic remarks! I appreciate every last one of them, and if you could see me right now, I have a big grin on my face. I really enjoyed reading through everyone's comments and literally laughed out loud at Brdad's photo! Just so you know, I am a libertarian....

I did pick Maine President's as my 1000th cache almost by accident but when I saw it on my netbook in the Jeep that day, I had to make it my 1000th find....

That being said, I shall now sit back and watch what else is said, and.... fittingly, stay out of the foray!

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    So Chadd, did you ever think playing with your GPS could be so much fun? What's next...underwater caches, Marine's only hides, extreme jeep caches...you've certainly made an impact on the geocaching community! Do you figure you'll hit 2000 by the end of the summer?
    Well Dan, that was in the cards.... and still it, but I had to cancel on my trip with Marcipanek and Mainesleddah for today up to do the Power Ranger's car series in Liberty, because I have a back log of work that has to be done before Tuesday for my company..... however I will get up there sometime this summer, and am also heading to mid-coast/down-east with TeamHorwich next week for a power run!

It's funny how my milestone is viewed..... I don't think that I really have found that many caches.... heck look at Marcipanek... he has found over 1500 in under a year.....! Now THAT guy is a machine!

Imagine if I had spent more time finding caches instead of placing them, how many cache finds I would have! ha ha Anyways.... I am glad Lexmano brought this thread to my attention, as I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you again all of you (Brdad included...) for your comments.... now.... back to this pile of work in front of me! Then maybe later I can head out and perform some cache maintenance!