vb:literal>

Thread: Maine Welcome Center - Photo Contest

Thumbs up Maine Welcome Center - Photo Contest

A while ago the Maine Welcome Center posted about their photo contest. I did enter a few photographs. They are doing the final prizes based upon votes for the entries.

There are many nice ones. Not sure if mine will even be in the running, but of course, I would like some votes too. Some of mine would be recognized by cachers.

Here is the link for voting: http://www.maine-coast-welcome-cente...ite-photo.html If anyone would like to know which photos are mine - email me.

I am not sure if you can only vote once or can vote every day.

Thank you all.

So which are yours? There are a bunch of good ones.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    A while ago the Maine Welcome Center posted about their photo contest. I did enter a few photographs. They are doing the final prizes based upon votes for the entries.

There are many nice ones. Not sure if mine will even be in the running, but of course, I would like some votes too. Some of mine would be recognized by cachers.

Here is the link for voting: http://www.maine-coast-welcome-cente...ite-photo.html If anyone would like to know which photos are mine - email me.

I am not sure if you can only vote once or can vote every day.

Thank you all.
    What are the prices?
    Moo

Yes, there are many very nice ones - and some nicer than mine for sure.

Things to Do -The Shoe Closet in Rangley; State & National Parks - Waldo Hancock Bridge Observation Tower - Ft. Knox State Park; Sightseeing & Tours - A View of Flagstaff Lake & The Pound - Charlotte; Outdoor Recreation - In the Woods, Eustis ME and A View of Nash's Lake Dam- DownEast ME and History & Museums - Wendall Gilley Museum.

All of these were taken while Geocaching. I have submitted a couple of others which I will mention if they get published. Should also mention that the owner of the Welcome Center is a Geocacher.

Thanks everyone.

The contest is over and two of the photos I submitted made the finals (which is now on their web site). One was of Camden Hills State Park Ski Shelter taken during the Cabin Fever Event (which I did forget to post above) and the other was my View of Flagstaff Lake which was taken during the Get Useless in Eustis Event. There were some awesome photos and I am honored that a couple of mine made it to the end.

Remember the Welcome Center has a Geocache if you are heading down the coastal Route near Searsport.

my sil's photo of 'baby at the beach' is still in the running too. some nice photo's
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans View Post
    my sil's photo of 'baby at the beach' is still in the running too. some nice photo's
    Didn't know that was your sil - very nice photo!

and geocachers to boot (nushiekitty and mrs nushiekitty), but it has been awhile since they've been out on the trial. kids'll do it y'know?
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans View Post
    and geocachers to boot (nushiekitty and mrs nushiekitty), but it has been awhile since they've been out on the trial. kids'll do it y'know?
    Very kuel - and yes - kids do - do it!