vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oktoberfest in July - Monday 7-19-2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I fixed it, OK mom! Are you happy now? Get off my back!

And it's not funny!!!
    The funny part is that I wasn't even talking about your Old Veazie Rail Road (GC1TETW) by Ekidokai (2/2). I was referring to There Once Was a Rail Road (GC212J5) by SeriousTool (4/4.5). And that only laves one cache name with railroad as two words, I've Been Caching on the Rail Road (GCV2T1) by MaineRebel and GreenGoddess (3/3). Not to mention the 21 caches that have it written as two words in the descriptions.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    The funny part is that I wasn't even talking about your Old Veazie Rail Road (GC1TETW) by Ekidokai (2/2). I was referring to There Once Was a Rail Road (GC212J5) by SeriousTool (4/4.5). And that only laves one cache name with railroad as two words, I've Been Caching on the Rail Road (GCV2T1) by MaineRebel and GreenGoddess (3/3). Not to mention the 21 caches that have it written as two words in the descriptions.
    Sheesh! In the description to our "WhereRWe? & RULOST2? Placed a Micro???" cache, I used the word "railroad" three times, and the words "rail bed" and "rail line" once each. Did I pass the spelling test?

Default Oh...

Never mind.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! In the description to our "WhereRWe? & RULOST2? Placed a Micro???" cache, I used the word "railroad" three times, and the words "rail bed" and "rail line" once each. Did I pass the spelling test?
    Yes, you are fine on that cache, but in Old Canada Road (GCW6Y2) by WhereRWe? & RULOST2? (1/1.5), there are occasions where you named rivers and an ocean, and did not capitalize the word river or ocean.

I imagine a high percentage of caches have errors on them, including my own!
    Last edited by brdad; 06-20-2010 at 06:32 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Yes, you are fine on that cache, but in Old Canada Road (GCW6Y2) by WhereRWe? & RULOST2? (1/1.5), there are occasions where you named rivers and an ocean, and did not capitalize the word river or ocean.
    Sheesh! Now I have to go and scrutinize all your cache listings! LOL!

And by the way, I'll be in Bangor tomorrow - my Dad's in EMMC - so I may stop by and give you a couple "up the side of the head".

(But sheesh!, I spelled them correctly, didn't I? LOL!)
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 06-20-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! Now I have to go and scrutinize all your cache listings! LOL!

And by the way, I'll be in Bangor tomorrow - my Dad's in EMMC - so I may stop by and give you a couple "up the side of the head".
    I bet you could find a mistake or two.

I think I am actually working for a few hours in the AM (hoping I can get done by 11 or so), but if my truck is in the yard, feel free to stop by. Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he gets out soon.
    Last edited by brdad; 06-20-2010 at 06:38 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

I think it's a hoot that while 70% of hijacked threads turn into topics about beer, this one started out as beer and turned into an English lesson!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

I think it's a hoot that while 70% of hijacked threads turn into topics about beer, this one started out as beer and turned into an English lesson!
    Beer??? Did someone say beer? Oh, wait, never mind, I don't drink.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Sheesh! Lets talk about English beer!

I can spell BEER...or was that BEAR??
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.