vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RE: Second Attempt . . . ORCAs on ATVs

Well, haven't decided to do a rental but am going up. I have my camping reservation (lady was very nice) and will be riding up with an ATVer. So - if anyone from the County wants a tag-a-long for a caching day sans ATV - em or pm me so we might make plans. Have done some county caching but there are tons I have not done. Since I am hooking a ride, I won't have a vehicle once I get to the campground.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Well, haven't decided to do a rental but am going up. I have my camping reservation (lady was very nice) and will be riding up with an ATVer. So - if anyone from the County wants a tag-a-long for a caching day sans ATV - em or pm me so we might make plans. Have done some county caching but there are tons I have not done. Since I am hooking a ride, I won't have a vehicle once I get to the campground.
    If you don't get anyone to cache with during the day Lois I have a free spot on the back of my ATV . . . it's not as nice a two-up like the one Dave has . . . but it works.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    If you don't get anyone to cache with during the day Lois I have a free spot on the back of my ATV . . . it's not as nice a two-up like the one Dave has . . . but it works.
    Why thank you ffjake, I wasn't sure and didn't want to bring my tote sled to ride on (no snow you know)......... Now, I need a helmet - right?

Why thank you ffjake, I wasn't sure and didn't want to bring my tote sled to ride on (no snow you know)......... Now, I need a helmet - right?
    It's entirely up to you . . . I may have a spare helmet you can borrow if you don't want to dig out that 1978 Arctic Cat snowmobile helmet with the faux cheetah skin pattern on it.

And hey . . . you have me an idea . . . maybe I should bring up the ATV Club's trailer and hitch it on . . . I could carry 2-3 people that way in the wagon. It's been tested before by Hiram357 and he can attest that it rides very well . . . considering I took the wagon over rocks, large stumps, steep hills and dirt mounds (and he still didn't fall out . . . or spill his beer.)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

You need one of these!

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    You need one of these!

Oh that is very nice - space age......... Jake's sounded more like a prarie like buck board - ah, now to did out and dust off my prarie dress

Where's the main rotor and tail rotor? Looks wicked fast.....

You need one of these!

Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

You need one of these!

Looks like a snow coach that some folks tow their kids behind while snowmobiling . . . minus the skis.

Oh that is very nice - space age......... Jake's sounded more like a prarie like buck board - ah, now to did out and dust off my prarie dress
    Actually the trailer has a walking beam suspension that uses two high-floatation tires that can "walk" over obstacles . . . you would have to ask Hiram how it rode . . . but he seemed to be enjoying himself and didn't complain about the ride . . . much.

You need one of these!

Jake.....meant to ask.....did Hiram lose a glass slipper when he got out?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.