vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RE: Second Attempt . . . ORCAs on ATVs

Default RE: Second Attempt . . . ORCAs on ATVs

Well I did it . . . I submitted the "paperwork" for my ORCAs on ATVs event . . . I suspect TAT will have this posted within a day or two, but figured I would give folks a heads up.

It's August 7th at Arndt's River Lodge and Campground in Presque Isle.

If you have an ATV come on up . . . if you've never ridden in the County you're in for a real treat.

If you don't have an ATV come on up . . . you may be able to ride along if anyone has an open seat, you may be able to rent a quad or at the very least you can grab some of the abundant caches in the area and then meet back up with the group in the evening.

Camping will be available at Arndts:

http://www.arndtscamp.com/AARLC/Home.html
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

We would love to ride in the county but darn it, this is the 3rd activity planned for that same day so guess it won't be happening for us. I hope it works out well this year and it sounds like a great idea.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterski View Post
    We would love to ride in the county but darn it, this is the 3rd activity planned for that same day so guess it won't be happening for us. I hope it works out well this year and it sounds like a great idea.
    One word: Cloning.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

I'm actually supposed to be scheduled off on the 7th. However, our grandson and daughter are coming up from Maryland for a visit. Guess where we won't be. The little guy is growing up so fast and so far away. Geocaching will have to take the back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by JustKev View Post
    I'm actually supposed to be scheduled off on the 7th. However, our grandson and daughter are coming up from Maryland for a visit. Guess where we won't be. The little guy is growing up so fast and so far away. Geocaching will have to take the back seat.
    I'm guessing you're taking them up to the County with you for the Event . . . did I guess right?

no such luck....sigh
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

anyone rent ATV's?

yes, that is a good question and option...................Jake - options?? Contact info?

http://www.visitaroostook.com/organi...sled_shop_inc/

Here's one option that I found with a quick search of the internet.