vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RE: Second Attempt . . . ORCAs on ATVs

FFJ, this is sounding pretty good even though I don't have an ATV or ride. Wish I wasn't heading out of the country this week or I'd be there. Really hope this goes well and see it again next year.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I just carry a laminated copy of his card!

HAHA *Like Button*
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Good news . . . for any cachers coming just for the event . . . and it's a short one as I noted . . . originally I thought folks might have to pay the day pass fee for the campground, but Clare (the campground owner) wrote me the following:

-------

Good Afternoon Jason,
    Sorry for the delay in answering you. I have way too much grass to mow and way too little time to do it. I believe that there are 6 other camp sites reserved besides yours. Check out is usually 11:00 am but since I don’t have anyone coming in for your spots, it will be OK to check out later in the afternoon. As for the day pass, we don’t charge if someone comes to sit around the campfire or have supper and only stays for an hour or two. We do charge for anyone spending the day or going swimming etc.
    See you Friday,
    Clare

----------------

About the only thing better than the wonderful caching, ATV/sled trails and views in the County are the people living there. . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I've posted some pics in a photo album on this site if anyone cares to check them out.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    what?? no pics from the beaver dam cache retrieval???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I think I am the only one with photos of that - and only a couple. Hum, how do I post to the albumn?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I hate to admit it . . . but I was laughing so much and having such a great time I forgot to take pictures of this!

I did get some video of the Dutch Oven Apple Baseball though and posted a bunch of other photos at the ATV Club Facebook site.