vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone lose prescription sunglasses on Deadwater Rd?

We seem to find a lot of glasses and usually take them to Hannaford. Maybe these just belong to the person that took the cache and left the beer can and beer bottle. Of course the cache is probably still there even though me and the cacher before me didn't find it. I will keep them for a few more days and then they are donated. Nothing sits around my house for long without a purpose. That's why my wife moves every two days.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    We seem to find a lot of glasses and usually take them to Hannaford. Maybe these just belong to the person that took the cache and left the beer can and beer bottle. Of course the cache is probably still there even though me and the cacher before me didn't find it. I will keep them for a few more days and then they are donated. Nothing sits around my house for long without a purpose. That's why my wife moves every two days.

There could be another reason she moves every two days.

Default Thanks

Thanks Steve...we'll take credit for leaving the sunglasses behind but not the beer can and bottle. When we were there, we encountered many 4-wheelers traveling the roads so it's very likely it wasn't a geocacher. At least Charron didn't leave her gpsr behind!
    Wandering with a purpose!

I checked on the cache and it has not been muggled. It is sitting there nice and safe.

Although I didn't put a tracking bug on it, I passed the sunglasses on at an event and hopefully it will make it back to the owners. It's not a geocoin so it might make it further.

Arrow Been picked up

She came by and grabbed them this morning.
    Happy Trails!

Default Thanks!

Charron has them and appreciates the effort in getting them back. Thanks Steve...no tracking required. But....she lost a pair in the Bangor City Forest...could you track them down?
    Wandering with a purpose!

As long as it's on the rail side of the forest, we still have that half to do and will come up for the next breakfast! I already had to come back up the day after the breakfast because I saw someone left a pathtag in the Hannaford cache and I had to get it.

If the glasses belong to parmachenee - leave them somewhere I can retrieve them and I will do and get them back to them. Thomas Plaza (Thomas Tax and Jason's Pizza) on Rt 2 beyond Ramada, Hammond Lumber, Mr Paperback headed West on Rt2 - drop off at Thomas Tax and they should hold for me to pick up and deliver - let them know I said to hold and call me.

That's too funny.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.