vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone lose prescription sunglasses on Deadwater Rd?

Default Did anyone lose prescription sunglasses on Deadwater Rd?

darterkitfox found a pair of prescription sunglasses with the little bifocals in them at my cache "Which Way" just off of Deadwater Rd. Did anyone lose a pair out there caching?

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    darterkitfox found a pair of prescription sunglasses with the little bifocals in them at my cache "Which Way" just off of Deadwater Rd. Did anyone lose a pair out there caching?

My stepmother, Togusfinder, lost a pair up there somewhere but I do not know if they are prescription or not.
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

If they are you can get them from kitdarterfox. How cool would that be?

Very cool.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

We know they aren't yours Eki - but you are right - very cool. Thanks to DKF for picking them up.

It would have been better if I could have actually found that cache instead, but, they are green with brownish camo stripes, the main lens makes me see better, but the little bifocal part blurs everything up for me major. Perfect condition. I am on a work overnight to College of the Atlantic so won't be back to read posts for a couple days.

They're not mine. I have lost three pairs of sunglasses while caching but they were just cheapies from Good Will or supermarkets. Now I remove before going into the woods. Hee hee. Thanks, Togusfinder

Quote Originally Posted by togusfinder View Post
    They're not mine. I have lost three pairs of sunglasses while caching but they were just cheapies from Good Will or supermarkets. Now I remove before going into the woods. Hee hee. Thanks, Togusfinder

Both my GPSr and cell phone are cammoed! I put my GPSr down on stumps, rocks and things while I go thru a cache and sign the log. Sometimes I spend more time looking for my GPSr then I did for the cache. Especially when I get back to Yoda and Shotgun says to me..."Where's your GPS?" and I have to find my way back to the cache site to look for it !!!! I need one of those phone/GPS units. That way I can call my GPS so it will ring, or beep, or scream out "HEY IDIOT I'M OVER HERE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    Both my GPSr and cell phone are cammoed! I put my GPSr down on stumps, rocks and things while I go thru a cache and sign the log. Sometimes I spend more time looking for my GPSr then I did for the cache. Especially when I get back to Yoda and Shotgun says to me..."Where's your GPS?" and I have to find my way back to the cache site to look for it !!!! I need one of those phone/GPS units. That way I can call my GPS so it will ring, or beep, or scream out "HEY IDIOT I'M OVER HERE!"

Life is like one big white water rafting trip for me!

well in the event you are unable to find the true owner you might consider donating them to your local lions club. They can put them to good use for folks that cant afford glasses. That being said, I sure hope you CAN find their owner....those things are wicked expensive.
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.