vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GeoWoodstock IX - 7/2/2011 - - General Thoughts

Registrations is finally available!! Woo Hoo!!

We have already reserved a campsite. Hopefully all this snow will melt by then
    http://www.geowoodstock.com/gws9/index.html

We hope to see you ALL there!!

Default Moxiepup beat me to it...

I was going to alert everyone. Yes it's finally posted. We are all registered as well. Word to the wise. Book accommodations early. Many including myself had hotels booked last August. Many may be full.We have been working on our itinerary this afternoon. Have e-mails out to the campgrounds we want. Two nights in Lancaster area, and two nights in Clearfield and one in Ontario. This one is going to be tough to do PQ's for. I just need to start working on it I guess.
    Happy Trails!

I would definitely be interested in knowing more about the bus trip. Unfortunately, I have much pending and in limbo with Les' heart work up and need to reschedule his hip surgery, so I won't know until much closer to the date.
    I'd also be interested to know if anyone is doing a carpool/cache there and back type camping trip...That sounds like even more fun!
    And, who knows when, where and GC code for coin fest?? That's my other goal!
    MARTEs
    I smell cache...

US Geocoinfest: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...spx?wp=GC2G6QR
    Saturday 10/15/2011; Rock Hill, SC

Geocoinfest Europe is 28 Aug in Germany GC2GPHN

Thanks, Barry! Are you going to either of those?
    That would be a dream to just spend all day looking at coins!!
    I smell cache...

If you love Geocoins you may want to start reading and visiting the forum for them on GC.com. That is how I ordered my new coin (see my new Avatar). You many times get information about coins coming out, coins you never knew about and there is a lot of information there. Even if you can't get to Geocoinfest - this forum will let you explore a lot.