vb:literal>

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dull posts

Hybrid View

Unhappy Dull posts

These forums have been dull without Groucho, er I mean Serious Tool to pick on.
    I, for one, miss him. He's a cantankerous coot, but he sure livens things up!

COME BACK GROUCHO!

Just post and suggest people place quality caches, that always works for me.
    It always makes the lame roadside micro loving series number hounds come out of the woodwork!
    Last edited by brdad; 07-06-2010 at 09:49 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default I agree with Pat!

In fact just yesterday I posted this to Chadd's profile.

"Yo, when are you going to post again? I have big money saying you will be back. But I think it will be a longer time than others do. In fact most figure you must be posting now under a new ID."

So, I echo Pat's sentiments.

I was expecting you to post more of your "special" pics guys...that sure livened things up for a while hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    I was expecting you to post more of your "special" pics guys...that sure livened things up for a while hehe

Yeah? Well I for one would like to see some "special" pics from the gals!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapachi View Post
    These forums have been dull without Groucho, er I mean Serious Tool to pick on.
    I, for one, miss him. He's a cantankerous coot, but he sure livens things up!

COME BACK GROUCHO!

I received a text message this morning from Chadd!!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Well well well, I happened to actually log on because I had a quick post that I wanted to put into the GPS Equipment area, and I saw this thread....

..... I am considering it. And just to show Lex that I support his gambling on my return, I guess I am back, but in limited capacity!

welcome back groucho!

sorry I never dressed up like Daniel Boone or nuffin ....my best is just being wicked "witch" ...no costume needed for that hehe
    Hey! Dont forget to submit your suggestions for the Ammo Can! It's your newsletter. Help to make it wonderful!! P.S. I apologize now for the typos and misspellings in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPJ66 View Post
    sorry I never dressed up like Daniel Boone or nuffin ....my best is just being wicked "witch" ...no costume needed for that hehe
    Thanks for hijacking this thread, which was about ME! I deserve my damned 15 minutes... or days of fame!