vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of animal

Talking Odor

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    Haven't you seen the videos of deer stomping the crap out of people? That deer might have gotten the best of you if he hadn't left. LOL
    The deer knew it couldn't get past the smell of one of firefighter jake's snorts!

Haven't you seen the videos of deer stomping the crap out of people? That deer might have gotten the best of you if he hadn't left. LOL
    How right you are! Just the other day I was watching this video I have seen several times before.

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    How right you are! Just the other day I was watching this video I have seen several times before.
    Man....not showing any mercy for that dog. Looks like that doe would have taken on anyone or anything.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

I may be crazy, but I'm no fool . . . I was up on the porch . . . and had a swimming pool between him and me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Haven't you seen the videos of FFJ stomping the crap outta people?? He get's pretty mad when people try to steal his firewood... Heck, I even have a picture of him picking up a guy on his ATV and flipping it off of a bridge....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Haven't you seen the videos of FFJ stomping the crap outta people?? He get's pretty mad when people try to steal his firewood... Heck, I even have a picture of him picking up a guy on his ATV and flipping it off of a bridge....
    Was this the picture where I turned green and was about 300 pounds . . . or the picture of me running through the woods with a box of pancake batter in my hands like Sasquatch.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Talking Question?

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Was this the picture where I turned green and was about 300 pounds . . . or the picture of me running through the woods with a box of pancake batter in my hands like Sasquatch.
    Turned green.....hmmmm......as in green like a sloth?

You really need to watch out for those deer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQO9-v5nZls

Default Wait a minute......

You really need to watch out for those deer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQO9-v5nZls
    If you pull the hood down and take the glasses off, why does this guy look like you?

But I wear glasses. LOL